Getting personal first, because remember that everything I share is of my own personal experiences and not medical advice. Each day is a new day, but for some reason, as humans we may bring yesterday’s problems into today. I personally wanted to change that, change my vibes from the moment I woke in the morning. I want to share some tips and tricks on how to change the Vibe in life, home, car and where ever you wanted to apply them. If you have any tips do share in comment box.
Mentioned above I said “dance class”. My tip is moving your body can change your Vibes really quickly, especially if you get your heart pumping and those happy hormones jumping around. Staying still makes us feel blah but get to moving those hips or walking can really help to improve your mood which shifts your Vibes. As we get older, we may not “play” as much and get too focused on jobs, chores and responsibilities which may steal some playful energy and joy. Do yourself a favor, wear something fun, maybe 80’s dance party in your own home. You not only will change your vibe but also the vibes of your home. Next step forward if you blast the music you may even inspire your neighbors,hahaha
This list is in no specific order and remember this is from my personal experiences. These are the things that work to change my Vibes/ vibration, try one or try them all, let me know what worked for you.
• Get up, dress up, glow up, show up SMILING!
• Get out to the beach, body of water or forest. Nature is Great!
• Stay Hydrated, water is the best!
• Eating health, raw and as clean as possible.
• Journaling, dream boarding or blogging.
• Showing and experiencing Love, Gratitude, Joy and happiness.
• Practicing Mindfulness and being present.
• Doing good deeds, practicing kindness whenever I can.
• Listening to music and other healing frequencies.
• Taking a Social media break. Phone friends and family. Write letters/Cards.
• Exercising, spending time with pets and meditations.
• Using Essential Oils such as Lavender for relaxation, Lemon for Focus, a huge list will be on the Essential Oils post.
• Smudging with Sage (other dried flowers too)
• Sage, Moon water and Protection Sprays when I can’t burn/smudge.
• Gardening and houseplants. Greenery is healthy to also look at(heart chakra, chakra information will be posted soon)
• Chakra balancing and Reiki (more to come in upcoming post)
• Crystals are a huge part of changing my Vibes.
Tourmaline. Repels negative vibes
Amethyst. Attracts positive vibes
Green Aventurine and Rosa Quartz Brings in,Welcomes love vibes
Citrine. Invites in, brings abundance vibes
Clear quartz. Cleans up vibes
That’s my go to list if I “Wanna Thrive, Fix the VIBE”.
I truly hope that you were inspired by my list, any questions just drop me a message.
From my home and heart to yours, Rebecca😁