Chakra grid. You would want to use this grid for healing and balancing your chakras.
Use a seed of life pattern.
Use chakra color related stones for this grid, every grid and stones may differ, in picture I used, Amethyst (crown chakra), Blue Aventurine (third-eye chakra), Lapis Lazuli (throat chakra), Green Aventurine (heart chakra), Yellow Aventurine (solar plexus), Peach Aventurine (sacral chakra) & Red Jasper (root chakra).
Have a Center stone such as amethyst or rose quartz.
The Clear quartz between each chakra stone pointing outwards from the center stone to direct the energy.
Put your name and intention on a piece of paper and under the Center Stone. (Personally I request/intention that all my chakras be attuned and balance and to remove any excess energy that does not serve my greater good. May it bring me to my Optimal Health and a great life of abundance in prosperity, wealth, love and happiness.)
Placing the patterns on a mirror reflects back the light and the colors, it is said to magnify the energy, but if you do not have a mirror it’s still works.
The stones on the grid are as follows and their benefits. You can vary the stones/crystals the you use for this grid that suits you and your needs. I used these in particular because they also had the Chakra symbol on them so it was easy to identify. Just like every person, grids are going to be different, unique and make it personal to your need. Need any help just contact me.
• Amethyst (Crown Chakra): has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and Chakra balancing.
• Blue Aventurine (Third-eye Chakra): As a stone of truth, Blue Aventurine mineral stones improves Communications and The calming effect facilitates logical thinking.
• Lapis Lazuli (Throat Chakra): Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality. Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity.
• Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra): is known as the good luck stone and is often used in rituals or kept in cash boxes or drawers to attract money. Green Aventurine is recommended for working through unresolved emotional issues.
• Yellow Aventurine (Solar Plexus): It is considered to promote emotional stability, balance, loving relationships, luck, wisdom, protection and a long life. I also use Tigers Eye for this Chakra.
• Peach Aventurine (Sacral Chakra): A stabilizing stone, restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity, gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success. I also use Carnelian for this Chakra.
• Red Jasper (Root Chakra): A stone of physical strength and energy, Red Jasper stimulates gently and steadily, enhancing stamina and endurance, and increasing the amount of chi, or life force.